Sunday, November 29, 2009

TEN Things to be Thankful for..........


1. I am thankful for Family & Friends and their continued good health. I so appreciate all the wonderful family and friends who have been their for me through my life's journey.

2. I am thankful for Joy and Bliss......the lessons learned also

3. I am thankful for Love and Love lost

4. I am thankful for Freedom of Choice

5. I am thankful for being an American because this is the best country on the planet.

6. I am thankful for 10 fingers to touch, 10 toes that don't like being sucked, 2 arms that can lock you in a headlock, 2 legs that can lock you in a body scissor move , 1 head with a brain that I actually use, 2 eyes to view a beautiful naked man, 2 ears to hear the sounds of music, and 1 mouth to guide him.lol...

7. I am thankful for being able to think about the many insignificant useless information that only I care about; simply because I choose to.

8. I am thankful for Renewed Hope: the hope for global peace, the hope for a reduction in poverty, the hope for a more clean planet, the hope for US government backed healthcare to protect those who are unable to protect themselves, the hope for reduced hate and radicalism domestically and internationally, the hope to irraticate gender and ethnic clensing, the hope that same sex relationships will obtain equal rights, the hope to improve animal protection, the hope to reduce processing in the food industry and the hope for improved global diplomacy. I know that is quite abit of hope. Yet, I have renewed hope that it will all be obtained in my lifetime.

9. I am thankful for this Smooth Femdom blog to spew my thoughts on Femdom issues into the universe and express how I really feel.

10. I am thankful for meditation, yoga, palates, working out, music, art, literature, interesting novels that capture the resilience of the human spirit, happy children, happy adults and a life worth living.

To much is given, much is expected. Hence, I am in gratitude; as I owe so many. Therefore, I'm most appreciative.

Luv, BCR

No comments: